IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,432 Posts
there is a great part about 4/6 of the way into it. He is feeling all cumfy with the car, and it understeers in a quick right left combo, and he adds a TON of steering angle. He also gives it just a touch of gas and lets the LSD's work it out. Over all he stays VERY composed and i bet it was not the first pass he made in that car ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
Nice video.
I have the new Best Motoring which has the S204 in it (is this a clip from that?) but I didn`t watch it. Partially because I have no idea what they are saying, lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice find. thanks!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
would like to get some more info on mirrors, those things are sweet

·
Registered
535 Posts
spazegun2213 said:
yes, they are BBS RE's (18x8). They are the same wheels that are on the s203 :D

if only they were cheaper and wider, then I would want a set :lol:
Actually, the S203/S204 REs are specially made for Subaru. They're 18x8.5 +53 or something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
GZA said:
Nice video.
I have the new Best Motoring which has the S204 in it (is this a clip from that?) but I didn`t watch it. Partially because I have no idea what they are saying, lol.

Yeah it is. Sweet video! Nav, equal length headers 18" sweet

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
GZA said:
Nice video.
It looks like the rear plate in th very beginning may say Best Motoring on it so it may be from your video.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tomerville said:
Yeah it is. Sweet video! Nav, equal length headers 18" x 8.5" BBS wheels...
And, don't forget the 235 width Corsa track tires, titanium exhaust, twin-scroll turbo, and various suspension goodies. S204 on the Touge with Tsuchiya FTW!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
it's def best motoring, you can tell just by the way it's set up. not to mention tsuchiya is driving, and that track is in all their vids pretty much. oh and the license plate ;) cool find

1 - 20 of 32 Posts