IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in a Walgreens parking lot yesterday. It must have been picked up that day because the tire sidewalls were still shiny from the detailing.

They look pretty nice. And, wow, I wish my STi had a sunroof. I'm still holding out for an STi wagon in North America, though, or I'd trade in my '04 tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
kessler89 said:
+345 for a sti wagon, but what i really want..... a red sti, or even better yet a red sti wagon:devil: oh my my my just picture it, red sti wagon, 20% tint, black wheels.......

ok i'm done
red 05 WRX wagon with sti swap :devil:

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I have a budy that is making his own STi wagon from his wrx wagon. I am surprised that this european and Japanese option never came to the states.

I personally like the regular STi and the only change I would opt for is the front lip spoiler and a rear spoiler from the Limited. But I dont need leather, a moon roof or more sound deadening. But to each their own I guess. I have no doubt the car will sell like hotcakes (assuming hot cakes sell well).

·
Premium Member
8,974 Posts
The only thing I like about the new Limited is of course that it's limited, the aux input, the leather seats (although I wish the color was a blue/black combo like they are going to put in the 2007 Legacy Spec B's), and the rear pass through. To me sun roofs are overated. I always wanted one and then when I bought my wife a car we get one with it and we hardly ever use it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
ELD4AU6 said:
:tdown: i wish mine had one, it adds to the spirited driving experience;)
well, it could be just me because on my last car, the sunroof would make so much squeaking noise when it got cold, I wasn't even funny. Unless it's full convertable, I would never get sunroof as an option.. I guess it could be good for smokers lol..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.