39 Posts
Get a tripod, noob :)

What wheels are those?

Any other mods?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey now, my friend took that pic, and the reason its so blurred is because the batteries on his digital camera were going out and he had to take the picture on the wrong setting. I only have one picture from that night(it was taken friday)

The wheels are ALT Echos, carbon black with a polished lip.
My only other mod is the cleared headlights.

I like that picture alot... what makes it even better is that in that picture my car had not been washed for 2 wet and rainy weeks... lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like the pic :D . I think it looks great (even if its a bit blury) my digi cam does that at night too. Try to take some more pics, your STi looks amazing :D

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
mauahah said:
I like that picture alot... what makes it even better is that in that picture my car had not been washed for 2 wet and rainy weeks... lol
In that lighting my WRB STi would shine like that too even if it was dirty. I do like the silver/dark wheel look.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heh... Thanks for the comments. I was thinking, did I post this in the right forum??? I didnt know whether to do exterior, wheels or general so i did general. I think there should be a forum for pictures. Car Gallery mayber??

·
Registered
343 Posts
Please take more shots in the day time. ALT Echos, carbon black with a polished lip: size and offset?

Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are 17x7, that is really all i know. I know they forsure fit over the brembos!! lol Ill get some day shots of the car up soon. My friend has em and needs to send me them.

On the topic of a car gallery, i think somebody should start a poll maybe and get the mooderators involved

·
Registered
39 Posts
wrx_sti300 said:
I like the pic :D . I think it looks great (even if its a bit blury) my digi cam does that at night too. /quote]

Doh! :oops:

All cameras will blur at night without tripods or serious accessory lighting (flash, etc). In lower light, camera's automatically keep the shutter open longer-- doing so will also capture all of the movements of the cameraman.

It's not an issue of the camera or the batteries, it's just how cameras work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts