IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know srt-4 is teh fast4r, but who would win this race, from a stop?, from a roll?

srt4 - 3" turboback exhaust, mopar stage one kit, mopar stage 3 waste gate actuator, electronic boost controller ( that is copy pasted from our AIM convo)

and a stock 06 sti

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
The SRT4 from a roll would probably own you. But from a dig you can catch him off the line until he stops spinning, catches traction, and catches up to you around 80+ mph. I've never personally raced one, but I've been challenged. I don't want to waste my gas knowing I'd lose to it since it was stage 2 :'(. So basically there are advantages to both cars in this race. If you want it to be fair, take it to the track.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had my flamesuit on but i guessi can take it off now

reason i asked is because everyone hates this kid with a passion and i usually wouldnt care but im sick of him walking around telling everyone hes god cuz his car pwnz0rz everyones.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
iamadam1122 said:

reason i asked is because everyone hates this kid with a passion and i usually wouldnt care but im sick of him walking around telling everyone hes god cuz his car pwnz0rz everyones.
you should be used to it man. lol. every srt 4 owner thinks they have the best car EVAR!!!!11 they dont realize that its ONLY a neon. itll start falling apart in 5 years from now. in 3 years, most of the paint will have chipped off.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
So what? Generally, people with quick cars think their car is superior to all other cars will be c0cky and talk smack. Just brush your shoulders off and ignore the kid. Or get some mods and own him at the track to shut him up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I just had a stage one pass me the other day. It took off pretty fast. They are light cars. Much lighter than an STI. Why don't you race him dry pavement and then race him in the snow ;)

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
I dont care how many mods an Neon....opps SRT-4 has. In my opinion it will always be inferior to an STI. If you really want to get him back there are many ways to do so. Liek cutting his breaklines:D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
thats wrong... funny but still wrong

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hoffit said:
I just had a stage one pass me the other day. It took off pretty fast. They are light cars. Much lighter than an STI. Why don't you race him dry pavement and then race him in the snow ;)
because i live in florida :)

i'll just wait a year or so until his falls apart, then ask him to race.:lol:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
You might do better than you think. From a dig you should pwn him bad. Try him from a low roll say 2nd gear territory @ 30mph. From a fast roll he will most likely walk you.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
eh brush him off, till atleast stage 2. or do a 20g and tell him you just have a catback :lol:

or race him, lose, then roll down your rear POWER windows.

·
Registered
778 Posts
iamadam1122 said:

Still in highschool?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts