IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was just over at a friends house and his cat walked on the hood of my STi and scrtched the f*ck out of it. When I shooed it off it messed the paint up, right down to the primer.

I'm pissed.

All Cats must die.:censored:

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
:notsure: Probably would have been fine if you hadn't "shooed" it. .02.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
^^:lol:

i also hate cats

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
i hate cats to they walk all over u when ur sleeping and *hit i hate it! :mad:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
STI_Mike said:
i hate cats to they walk all over u when ur sleeping and *hit i hate it! :mad:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Reminds me of my sister's dog. It's some sort of a Canadian Sheopard...she tries to play with cats, but the cats don't get it....

Now i think she started chasing wild turkeys.....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Imagine a wild 1 year old German Sheaperd jumping on your hood. You can imagine the aftermath. I was soooooo pissed :censored:

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
fuzz said:
Imagine a wild 1 year old German Sheaperd jumping on your hood. You can imagine the aftermath. I was soooooo pissed :censored:

I have a one-year-old German Shephard and his mommy (my gf) would be buying a new hood or a repaint I imagine.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fuzz said:
Holy Sheet. That sucks bro.

Yeah, I realize I shouldn't have shooed it away. I wanted to pick it up, but I was afraid it was going to do the same thing anyway. My bad:crying:

Oh well, I just reflashed to Stage 1 this weekend and am digging the smoothness of the powerband and the cool azz midrange power.

Next weekend, Stage 2 w Helix TBE. Life is good, and is about to get better.;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Strangly enough this weekend I caught my girlfriends cat on my car. no damage but I wanted to kill it. Thankfully my STI is sleeping safely in my garage.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
my mom has this 98 legacy gt wagon that only has about 40k on the clock and is in great shape.....except for the furious clawing marks on the doors from when she takes her australian shepherd dog for a ride. Her dog basically hops up on the door with two paws and starts digging.......

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,934 Posts
Indoor cats FTW +2. That's where they belong. I'd have a dog, too, but me + cats + 600 sq. ft. apt = cramped.

·
Registered
656 Posts
flytojungho said:
yeah, they serve no purpose
Except for keeping mice out. We started having little field mice getting into our basement so we let the cats down there. One week later, no more mice, just lots of pieces of one mouse scattered everywhere.:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts