IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning Engine Compartment

I got the call!I pick it up at 1700 hours today!!!
Pictures to follow. :p

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK some pic's I'm really not a good photographer and I have no idea how to post these pic's. I borrowed my brothers digital camera and downloaded into my computer now what? :roll: Ok, add attachment; duh.
For some reason I can't seem to add more then 3 pictures? Well here they are; my car is at Abt now for the system install. Will try and add more later plus some system shots. Just ignore the date on the pictures.

I kinna lost it last Saturday night had been out eating and drinking and on the way home I came up next to 4 nice looking women/girls in a new Buick or Chrysler and they raced their engine so I took off and all I remember is hearing my buzzer go off 4 times and I guess I didn't shift right away after hearing it go off- I was kinna foggy- then I'm at the next light and they pull up and stick their thumbs up and start yelling " That was awesome dude that was awesome dude" over and over. I know stupid, stupid, stupid.

By the way that Porshe that I saw getting a system install at Abt last week- I asked the installers how much it cost and they said that the sticker in the glove box said $197,000.00; I think the car had a G2 badge on it. 8)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts