IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as the title says but before u jump into conclusions i will say that u should read this before u say "o im happy u got a ticket . . . bla blahh blahhh"

Im in my subby and my dads in his bimmer and we leave a resturant and im like a few cars away from him so i start to speed up to catch up to him in a 45 zone and my dads going about 40ish and im like at 50 and i catch up to him and my exhuaust is really loud so i come next to him and i look back and this magnum is hauling butt lol and so im thinking this guy wants to race and he comes behind and highbeams me and then flashes the lights im like WTF??? so i pull over and my dad pulls into the parking lot on the right and kinda gets out of the car to see whats going on . . . and so the cops come and do the usually "hey u know u were racing and we could impound ur car bla blaaa . . . and so they say to my dad who are u and what are u doing here . . . my dads like wats the problem they say we pulled him over for racing another car and my dads says really wat kind of car was it they were like some black bmw. . . :rolleyes: . . . my dad says well where is the other car they say well he left because he wasnt going fast ??? and so they pulled me over for racing my self ??? go figure? and my dad says well that black car was me it was a gray bmw 545i . . . so they said well were gona let u off the hook with a warning cause we dont think u deserve to get ur car taken away because we appreciate these cars and that we know ur "supped up" and that the car is probably faster than most other cars lol . . . im like yea thanks later . .

They didnt have evidence that i was racing cause i was going 50 or 55 in a 45 zone? n e ways they ended up being college parking police . . . but man was i scared :(

So drive safe guys . . .

Just wanted to share my experience, but have u guys ever seen a dodge magnum cop car . . . o it was a k9 unit too lol :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
lol..............

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man cops hahah . . . or college parking police . . .

He says yea he was racing a black bmw . . . my dads like uh . . . was it that one and its not black its gray haha, cop says o so you were racing your son . . . :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
if a rent a cop tried to pull me over, i would get back in my car and drive away as soon as i realized who it was.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Garo666 said:
Just wanted to share my experience, but have u guys ever seen a dodge magnum cop car . . . o it was a k9 unit too lol :eek:
I saw a Dodge Charger SRT-8 cop car when coming back from Ottawa one time. Now THAT is a cop car. :lol:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
we have at least one of those SRT-8 K-9 units here in Petaluma. From what I have seen they ususally use it at demonstrations, and at the street legal drags at Infinion.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude when i put my car in neutral and saw an srt coming up behind me lol i was like wow that thing sounds nice hahah . . . little did i know . . . :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
hahaha you got pulled over for racing your shadow. I hate to say but my philosophy is: Cops = little boys who got picked on/bullied in middle school or elementary school and want some kind of authority. I'm not saying all of them are like that. I appreciate them and I'm glad they are THERE for the most part but my goodness..

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MAN . . . i was kinda scared tho hahah atleast they didnt see my tints and i didnt have a spoiler haha . . .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Garo666 said:
well as the title says but before u jump into conclusions i will say that u should read this before u say "o im happy u got a ticket . . . bla blahh blahhh"

Im in my subby and my dads in his bimmer and we leave a resturant and im like a few cars away from him so i start to speed up to catch up to him in a 45 zone and my dads going about 40ish and im like at 50 and i catch up to him and my exhuaust is really loud so i come next to him and i look back and this magnum is hauling butt lol and so im thinking this guy wants to race and he comes behind and highbeams me and then flashes the lights im like WTF??? so i pull over and my dad pulls into the parking lot on the right and kinda gets out of the car to see whats going on . . . and so the cops come and do the usually "hey u know u were racing and we could impound ur car bla blaaa . . . and so they say to my dad who are u and what are u doing here . . . my dads like wats the problem they say we pulled him over for racing another car and my dads says really wat kind of car was it they were like some black bmw. . . :rolleyes: . . . my dad says well where is the other car they say well he left because he wasnt going fast ??? and so they pulled me over for racing my self ??? go figure? and my dad says well that black car was me it was a gray bmw 545i . . . so they said well were gona let u off the hook with a warning cause we dont think u deserve to get ur car taken away because we appreciate these cars and that we know ur "supped up" and that the car is probably faster than most other cars lol . . . im like yea thanks later . .

They didnt have evidence that i was racing cause i was going 50 or 55 in a 45 zone? n e ways they ended up being college parking police . . . but man was i scared :(

So drive safe guys . . .

:eek:
I also was pulled over about a week ago, I did not got a thicket but the whole thing was BS as hell. I was on my way to work around 5:45AM in route to Ft. Hood from Clear Creek road, the traffic was heavy and I needed to turn right to access I-190 and use the main gate. Well there is a new AAFES gas station at the corner of that Clear Creek and the access road to 190 and I decided to by-pass that corner by entering the gas station and drive around the back of it which is just parking space for the facility, there was this civilian contracted military police just driving around at front of the gas pumps and immediately chased me down and pull me over behind the parking lot, I was like WTF I did now! I rolled down my two tinted windows on the drivers side an turned on the cabin lights, I placed my hands at the top of the steering wheel and wait about 15 second when the cop came to my window and asked me for my drivers license and proof of insurance. Before I made any move I let know the cop that I need to open the glove compartment to access this documents and he said yes go head! I gave him what he asked and then I say what is the problem sir? He says you cannot drive trough here. He went to his car and I wait for around 1 to 2 minutes, he came back and returned my license and proof of insurance and say to me, Do not short cut trough here any more. As he was about to go to his car I tell him may ask you a question sir? It is possible to post a sign at the entrance so that no body drive trough here? He replies it is state law you cannot drive trough here. I said OK I no going to argue about it. At that point I was just want to get out of the situation and get to work and no being late. The thing is I do not know for sure is there is a law that prohibit to drive around or behind a business access road or parking lot specially if there are no sign warning anywhere. I did not get the ticket but I feel I should challenge this if I get pull over again, because I will drive again in there as long there are not sign warning. This was the condition of the situation gas station opens at 6Am I was driving there at 5:45Am, I was doing about 8 to 10 MPH and speed was not an issue. What you guys thing about it.
:mad:<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
thats funny.:lol:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sounds funny now but . . . see it was at night and i didnt know untill they left the scene . . . i was like watever atleast i didnt get a ticket . . . hahah i usually drive up to 10mph above speed limit ahah and like today i didnt drive any faster than the posted limit . . . i guess i learned a lesson not to drive as fast :p

:censored: POPO :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts