IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes, just wondering if anyone has done this .I did a search .
In my old Econoline it had the High-beam on the Dead Pedal,it took me about a year to find though.So i got thinking the I/C Spray would be sweet there give it a squirt on WOT .Would it be hard to do this mod?
Thanks in advance.:p

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Haha, I've got an old F-250 with the same. I personally am not the one to answer this, but it sounds like a great idea. I'm curious as to what people say...

·
Registered
242 Posts
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39827
I think ^this^ would be so much easier. It will take some time to wire, but once you do it, you can still use your regular IC button for a quick spray when you are not driving, but then turn on the JDM spray button so the spray comes on at a preset boost level. I think the dead pedal idea might be a little bit too complicated, especially when you need to be concentrating on the road at WOT.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
how about hooking up a pressure switch to the gas pedal, so when you go past a certain point EX wot it sprays it on aslong as you're going WOT?

·
Registered
242 Posts
That is the same general principle as the link I posted above. If you really want to, it wouldn't be hard at all to install a WOT switch instead of a boost switch.

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
the boost switch would be much easier.

although remember it isn't legal to spray anything on the intercooler during your run at an autox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts