IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to get the EVO instead. I have a #2 spot at a dealer in N.Virginia. They are getting 2 cars during the 1st month and 1 car afterwards, which means you should be getting the Sti late May/early June.

It is a $500 deposit and I am willing to sell it to whoever wants it.
 
G

·
Yeah, I bumped into your other post after I read this one. I just have two things to say about your decision:

1) You have not yet driven the STi.
2) The handling issues, if they are bothersome to you, may be dealt with for relatively small dollars, probably under $1000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry, but it's long gone.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top