IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Great...not that I'm a Hyundai fan...but losing teams is NOT a good thing for the WRC.

I really think FIA is trying to kill rally.....there was an interesting points comparison on wrc-online.net the other day comparing the current situation using the points system from both this year and last. CLEARLY showed that an already exciting year would have been even more so with the old system.

GRRR

·
Registered
311 Posts
No big surprise. I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt come back. I wouldnt be surprised if Mistubishi came back later than they have been saying.

Oh well, nothing im going to loose sleep over. Now, the change in everything, thats a different story...

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guy with silver/silver that was penn turnpike yesterday

Only 12 factory cars though??? so on the tough rallies we might not even see half of those finish?? kind of sucks I think.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow...

Hyundai were just starting to get competitive towards the end of 2002, but then with very little money there was basically no testing for the team and results suffered as a consequence.

Sad to see them go, but we will have the same number of teams next season as this one (unless Colin can find the money for his own team but I doubt that).

Question is, will we see Hyundai in the remaining rounds? :-?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts