IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have been thinking about hydrodipping my interior, yours looks very nice. Do you mind telling me who did it so I can contact them?

Nvm... Just read that the shop closed...

bump.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a local shop in the Bay Area (Brentwood, CA) called "FX Hydro Graphics" - FXHYDRO

Only problem is that Greg, the owner is closing up shop (for good) on the 21st so no more local hydro-dipping for us..

There's a bunch of dipping shops that accept work through mail though..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks bzguy78!

STI set all CF w/ Door sills gone - sold to JP STI. Shipping out tomorrow.

Only got the following left

1 Remaining set of STI Shifter Surround, JDM Double-Din Bezel (Black - all CF look)
1 Remaining set of STI Shifter Surround, JDM Double Din Bezel (W/ Silver + CF - Clear Coated)
1 Remaining set of WRX 5-speed Shifter Surround, JDM Double Din Bezel (Black - all CF look)..

WRX set may be gone tomorrow, somebody is interested in NASIOC.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Somebody asked about the STI vs WRX 5 speed shifter surround.. They got different holes (and the WRX doesn't have the STI logo, nor the harness for the STI light)..

WRX on left.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM'd.. Also have a Brand New Solid Modifications 08+ VentPod Gauge Pod 52mm - 65$ + shipping, or 60$ bundled with any of the pieces..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
^bump. Last STI ALL-CF Look /w JDM Panel Sold! to Zer0 (i-club)

Only have the following left..

1) WRX + JDM Bezel - ALL CF
1) STI Silver w/partial CF + JDM Bezel w/partial CF (Clear Coated).
1) Solid Mod 08+ VentPod

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just received STI set with door sills, great service! Everything was packed well and shipped as soon as payment was made, then had tracking number same day and package was received 3 days later can't ask for much better service!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just received STI set with door sills, great service! Everything was packed well and shipped as soon as payment was made, then had tracking number same day and package was received 3 days later can't ask for much better service!
Thanks, now we need MOAR! pics from your car. You have the same setup as what's on mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
^ bump for a great seller and great items! funks I'm waiting to get an aftermarket head unit and jpm coachworks shift boot before installing the pieces, but the door sills looks great!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.