IW STi Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome photos. Thanks for the response about your lights. I reached out to mod geeks a few weeks ago.
ModGeeks is a great company. Mark and Manny were very accommodating to me through out the whole process. They sent me picture updates almost daily. I am very happy with their work and definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Have definitely been slacking on the updates. Sorry to anyone who has been following. Since my last update I have added sway bars and endlinks and painted my lip kit, fog light housing, and side vents Crystal Black Silica. I went with the Whiteline 24 front and 22 rear and AVO JDM solid endlinks. It is a killer combination. The car holds the road so much better. Turn in feels a lot better too. The only issue is since the car corners so hard I come out of my seat quite often. Seats are definitely on next years agenda, unless I catch a good deal this year. Also looking around to trade for a new set of wheels. Looking for Work VSXX or some Meisters. I've also been accepted into a bunch of nice meets. I was at SNTRL Versus this past weekend. One of the best meets I have ever been to. The cars were nuts and the music was actually really good. I also got into SNTRL Import Expo. I am waiting to hear back from Tuner Evolution and Wekfest. Definitely have my fingers crossed. Here are some pics from Versus.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So I haven't touched this journal in over a year. A lot has changed. This was the year I told myself I would just polish it up and leave it alone but of course the car gods had other plans for me. I had taken my coilovers and solid endlinks out for winter to make it easier for the car to cope with our lovely NY winters. After putting everything back in and getting the car aligned. I saw GrimmSpeed was looking for cars to sponsor for Boxerfest. So I applied and just like Jeff Bridges in Tron; I got in. I cannot be happier to be sponsored by such a great company. Not only do they make great parts but they are a really great group of guys. I went down to Boxerfest and had a great time; even though it was freezing. Not to many New Yorkers go to that even so it is nice to see new builds and meet new people. After Boxerfest I decided it was time for me to part ways with both sets of my Work Wheels to finally get the wheels I have always wanted, Volk TE 37 super laps. To go with the new wheels I figured it was time to give myself some adjustment in the rear so I picked up a set of cusco lower control arms and some whiteline toe arms. I installed all the parts and had AZP Installs set up the car for me. I could not be happier with AZP, they asked me what I wanted to do with the car and how I want to drive it and set it up for me based upon that. Next big meet I went to was WBM, ofcourse! Went up Saturday for the Grimmspeed bbq which happened to be a great time. Got to meet a lot of the vendors and other booth car owners that would be attending WBM. Saturday morning we setup shop at the Grimmspeed booth. Right at the entrance of the event, premo parking. The event itself was amazing. Every Subaru vendor you could imagine. Tons of amazing cars inside the fence and outside it. I got to meet David Higgins and Craig Drew which was dope. They drove right from a race the day before and drove their rally car right through crowd. Khanh and Robert really out did themselves this year. My next two events I will be attending are clean culture auto fest and tuner evolution. If you see my car and me make sure to say hi. I'll leave you all with the most recent pics I have from WBM; mind you before my car was setup for the wheels (way too much camber).

21 - 30 of 30 Posts