IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well Boys And Girls, Here It Is The Only Iva-w200 Install In The World With Pictures And None The Lessit Is On Iwsti...we Re Just So Cool Huh....

:D TOOLS NEEDED? FLAT HEAD AND PHILLIPS SCREW DRIVER.:D

Ok To Start Out Here Is Everything That Is Supposed To Coe With The W200 Hu (head Unit)

BEFORE THE INSTALL.....REMOVE THE METAL SHROUD AROUND THE IVA-W200 IF PROVIDED. YOU WONT NEED IT. YOU CAN SEE IT AROUND THE HU IN THIS PIC....

OK NOW THAT WE HAVE EVERYTHING....LETS BEGIN BY POPPING OFF THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE CENER COUNCEL...GRAB HERE AND JUST SIMPLY PULL TOWARDS THE REAR OF THE CAR.

NOW UNDO THE 2 TOP SCREWS HERE

EXCELLENT YOU ARE DOING GREAT!...NOW POP OFF THE VACUME DIALS AND FACE LIKE SO..

AND POP OUT THE TOP HALF WITH A FLAT HEAD...DONT BE :crash: SCARED TO PULL, do not wedge THE PLASTIC USE THE FLAT HEAD TO HELP PULL THE FACE STRAIGHT OUT...

WOUNDERFULL!...WOOW THAT WAS STRESSFULL....NOW REMOVE THE FOUR TOP SCREWS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE STEREO AND THE 2 THAT ARE RIGHT UNDER THEM (KINDA TUCKED AWAY ON THE SIDES)..

ALRIGHTY THEN....NOW DISCONNECT THE GROUNDS(ATLEAST THATS WHAT I CALL THEM)

TAKE EVERYTHING OFF THE BACK...:eek:

:busted: OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE THE CD'S OUT FIRST....:lol: HAHA ALMOST FORGOT!

:tup: MAKE SURE THE HARNESS FITS:tup: ....SNAP IT ON AND THEN TAKE IT OFF DONT PUT IT ON YET...

:confused: ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS? I HAVE THE STOCK SUB AND AMP...HMMM... ANYONE KNOW PLEASE PM ME.:confused:

OK TAKE THESE SUCKERS OFF AND WE ARE GOING TO MOVE THEM TO THE NEW HU!! YAY....

NOW TO FLUSH IT IN YOU HAVE TO LINE IT UP SO THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE SCREW HOLE, DONT WORRY THAT ONE SCREW AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE!

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF PICS FOR THE FLUSH MOUNT.

OK NOW GET SOMEONE TO DO THE WIRES CUZ I PAID SOME GUY $20 TO DO MINE...YOU JUST TAKE THE HARNES WITH THE YELLOW WIRES PROVIDED AND THE HARNESS CONVERTER YOU BOUGHT TO HIM/HER WITH YOUR BOOK AND HE/SHE CAN SET IT UP. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PLUG IT IN!!!

HERE ARE SOME PICSOF MY WIRE HARNESS.

:naughty: HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE FINAL PRODUCT..

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

OK GUYS THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT....PEACE AND LOVE..

CREDITS

WRITER...................................BOBACK

HANDS....................................PUFFOFSMOKE AND BOBACK

PICTURES TAKEN BY...................PUFFOFSMOKE AND BOBACK

DUDE'S CAR WE MESSED UP........BOBACK

THANK YOU TO..........................EBAY
...........................PAY PAL
...........................B'VILLE COMPUTER & EXCHANGE
...........................JO MOMMA!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
damn dude, none of the pix work...

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Good stuff, all the pix are a good idea so you know what's goin on

·
Registered
157 Posts
My only problem with your How-to is you have to keep scrolling back and forth to see the pics and text, can you fix?

Was that CD White Zombie - Astrocreep 2000? I haven't listened to that in years! I might have to dig that out of my collection and throw it in the car. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kaos said:
My only problem with your How-to is you have to keep scrolling back and forth to see the pics and text, can you fix?

Was that CD White Zombie - Astrocreep 2000? I haven't listened to that in years! I might have to dig that out of my collection and throw it in the car. :D
haha..yea it was. i dont know how to set the words like that...admin help plz!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
very nice, thats a good place for the ipod too

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very nice. Does that head unit use a seperate adaptor for the ipod connection? I have a cda-9855 that uses a kca-420i adaptor.

·
Registered
251 Posts
with it flush does it have any gaps around it, and are you still able to open it without it pushing on the trim piece to eject/insert cds and dvds?

·
Registered
4 Posts
ilami01 said:
:confused: ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS? I HAVE THE STOCK SUB AND AMP...HMMM... ANYONE KNOW PLEASE PM ME.:confused:

this is the power supply for the stock boost gage

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't think so, my boost gage when I install it myself, the manual showed it very clear to conneck the power with this one.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i pulled the stock sub out and those wires were connected to it so....i dont know where you are getting that info from, plus they were not connected and my boost guage worked fine and why wouold a boost guage have 2 thick wires for a 2amp charge?

·
Registered
489 Posts
OK, just purchased this unit. Can someone tell me were to find the E-brake and foot brake wires that need to get hooked up to the radio?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts