IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fellow subaru customers. You want to know how to get the best pricing without any haggling etc. We want to save you money!!!! thats right, we want to make less and save you more so you keep coming back! Here is the easiest way to do it. Browse our for sale threads on this forum or on our website www.importimageonline.com . Find the product(s) that you want, (multiple products receive additional discounts, we will create a package at a price that will be better then advertised) Call us up or send us a pm! 239 540 6385. You'll find its very easy to get in touch with us...7 days a week. if we miss your call, we'll call you back! if we dont have a part listed on our website, it doesnt mean we dont sell it ;) sometimes we are forgetful or haven't listed it yet. Bump any of our threads and receive additional discounts ie 2% extra off any purchase!!!!

Cliffnotes- call or PM for best pricing, we're always ready to cut you a deal!!!
Bump any of our threads and receive additional discounts ie 2% extra off any purchase!!!!

www.importimageonline.com
239 540 6385

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Looking for the greatest price on the Cusco Zero 2E coilovers with the E-Con :) OH yah...BUMP.

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry no v-limited lip...let me see what i can do on the cusco zero 2 e's....

ps i meant bump the threads in the vendor for sale forums for the discount ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
My bad I heard discount and got excited.
First time buyer. Talked to Josh there he gave me the info I needed and got me setup to get my pads in time for the autocross this weekend in gainesville. Will probbly be spending alot of money with them in the future. Ie: Cobb, Dp,Intake,well you know once you start you can't stop.
Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hah thanks, They will be shipped out today, got everything taken care of. no problem, i was getting yelled at for bumping my threads so i figured i could find out a way to save my customers money and get hooked up while helping me out as well :)

whatever you need, we'll take care of you!

Josh

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bump for great vendor. Bought my BC Racing coilovers from them.

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:) you know we give great discounts to anyone that helps us....

cant wait for those new coilovers to get here...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts