IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CT!

I live in CT, so straight roads with no traffic that are well maintained and that have no roads coming on to them are basically...non-existant.

I was running in the nearby stratton brook park when i saw this road. It is well maintained and wide :D becasue at the end there is a warehouse where they keep sand and plows and trucks and junk for the winter season. Its not snowing... :roll: so the street is basically not being used. Its open on one side olny, and has no raods coming onto it. Im not sure how long it actually is.

This link may or may not work.

To see the road go down one and over to the left twice, and the road is called TOWN FOREST ROAD. Enjoy :lol:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=s&mapdata=b2d68tAsVaHmSLnkb6Umt6eCtOU/8nZAAhVrP0CnWACNFcG/f57Dfii9DlqBi59gXO+UUEMd9X+Sb1HRoC54msQ63njtZb7R6+g9AyEb3/9qVFIquRjLqQmXY6moBJ6iLRAEC8jDSC+8IWcJvZw5D8NqROGiEawz29nZPUxqaSO5kQwpjxVf6JrNk3gJ/D2Z19wU9aJku7cmtr2nQJvLvRnU9omwamQ/FI2R+f40ld2oeW7/XbZHg5AILgPYa9EjaMt6TbCuyyHhlm0ycz2bR3Tp5KABIgxN7FnHVH4fqjA=

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
STi Caliper Paint peeling off?

Hmm. . .interesting idea.

Should probably have this thread moved to the Northeast Forum, though. Makes very little difference to those of us on the west sieeeeede. :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh lol...i thought i did post it in the Northeast forum, sorry all you west coasters lol. And no, i dont know if its entirely worth it to drive from meriden, but im in West Hartford, so it was only like a 15 m drive to get there. If your in the region keep the map in your glove box and go measure it out for me lol.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
:D

It's all good. . . here in western Washington, we've got Chuckanut Drive. :p

Sounds silly. . . but it's a great road full of twisties. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts