IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
StephtheSTI said:
And your STI runs better than ever still? I am coming to find out that these STI's are hardly affected by the wear and tear.
No problems yet wiht 27k miles...although I do have the 4th-5th speed shift grind that most 04s and 05s have

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
DARKSTI said:
Yeap, she runs great with 20K+ :)
you have 20k already on an 06?!?! u drive a hell of a lot :lol: i dun think i drive mine enough if i have 5k.... now to the question i punch it pretty hard when im getting on a highway to about 65-80mph depending which highway im on

·
pwn n00bs
18,694 Posts
everytime i drive it....25k miles...unless there is traffic or if i'm not in the mood or tired...i think the faster the car is, the more you wanna open it up...i didn't give two poops when i was stock.
stock is slow..lol.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I calculate the $ spent/time saved ratio and if it's favorable, I roll the windows down and listen to catless Invidia/Borla fury.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Everytime i drive! i open up 4th gear everyday. 22k on the car no problems.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Everyday, I have 52k on mine and still runs like a dream. Pretty dependable setup SOA went with IMO.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.