IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title said, if anyone can give some details about turbo which is supporting to 600whp, pump gas system, and all other necessary supporting mods, labor for rebuilding 600 whp STI? Just wanna gain some details before I down shop. Huge thanks!

·
Registered
2020 WRX STI, Magnetite grey,
74 Posts
I would say 16-18k low end to 20k plus easy USD.

Reactions: STIfff

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you’re getting a shop to do everything, in Canada, for 600whp on pump, id prepare for upwards of 40k CAD if you’re doing it “properly”. With tax(13% in Ontario), parts, exchange rate, labor it really adds up. Its a lot more expensive to do North of the border. I’m doing something similar now in Canada.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
With no information, no-one can provide more than a guess, and we all guess the same thing. To do it right, a lot - even today when it is not so uncommon.

There are many choices. Many of us would do it differently. You need to learn enough to make your own choices or find a shop that will do it for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with mheyman. It’s impossible to give a cost. Even with a parts list, labor can fluctuate, problems arise and different shops do things differently. And there are always things that you add on while building. Best to find a good shop and talk to them and do lots of research on what works for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts