Registered
619 Posts
never unless you drive like an idiot on city streets

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
IWSTInsane said:
Well that's not very nice. So you're telling me you've never taken a u-turn at a brisk pace?

I lifted a wheel today pulling into a friend's driveway. :D For a second I didn't think the car was going to make it... :lol:

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah happens in my STi everytime I pull into my driveway. My swapped RS does the same thing too.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
What do you mean, like over a bump or something, or from loading the car in a corner and lifting the wheel?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Actually, it happens when you pull onto any incline. Like the other day as I pulled into a gas station-not when you drive like an idiot. I put sways on recently (Progress) and since then, I have lifted like 2-3 times. I like it!

CB

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IWSTInsane said:
thanks, so your back wheels never leave the ground?:confused:

and im not talking about driving like an idiot, just going in and out of drive ways and inclines :p

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mykl said:
Well that's not very nice. So you're telling me you've never taken a u-turn at a brisk pace?

I lifted a wheel today pulling into a friend's driveway. :D For a second I didn't think the car was going to make it... :lol:

dccd in lock FTW

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
LightWerkz said:
You here this nasty sound the diff makes. Happens to me every night when i pull into my garage.
in that case, i lift them all the time

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
there are only 2 spots that i go to where i notice wheel lift. 1 of which i go through once a week. the other, maybe twice a month haha.

·
Registered
263 Posts
LightWerkz said:
You here this nasty sound the diff makes. Happens to me every night when i pull into my garage.
ive lifted all 4 wheels many times, ive never heard a nasty sound. even when i land and slide sideways a bit it is still smooth.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i'm 3 wheeling every time i pull into my driveway. the one time i didn't i got a huge scrape down my side skirt, the first week i had the car :(

·
Registered
896 Posts
There was a gas station over here that has since been closed. The apron that connects the parking lot to the street had a pretty good angle on it. I knew I was lifting the inside rear wheel, not because of noise (never once heard noise), but you could feel the car sort of teeter-todder on the 2 opposite wheels that were on the ground.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
yep everytime I come and go from the driveway....:lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
disreagard my last post.
it was idiotic, i now understand what you mean.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts