Registered
17 Posts
I'm canadian , there's no dout about it eh lol

From Toronto Ontario, Canada

representing , Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville and Toronto

·
Registered
34 Posts
Andrew from TSC (London group)? I'm friends with Grant Elgie and I'm from the Chatham area. Welcome! You're the one who just imported a '04/'05 with crazy low mileage from Michigan, right?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Drev, yup that is me.
and ... sigh .. still in the process of getting it in, taking alot longer then I had thought.

your not the one with the white 07 STI that i see in town occasionally are you?
and is grant on here too?

·
Registered
34 Posts
No, I don't think I've had my STI in London more than once or twice since I've owned it. If we ever go there is usually in the '06 Odyssey since the wife and kid like to tag along. Child seats don't really fit that well in the Imprezas...at least that's what I tell my wife anyway! If you see a SWP '07 this summer with bronze RAYS 57F's then that's me so chase me down. I'm actually running Grant's black OZ's at the moment while waiting for my Falken RT615's to be shipped to my house.

Importing one is definitely the way to go! I imported mine from a dealer in upper Michigan who had to do a dealer trade, but lucky for me the car was in Ferndale at another Subie dealership so I got to go there instead of driving 8 hours north. Don't get too stressed about the hold-ups as the car is totally worth the wait! Might I suggest getting the Cobb APv2 right away?! Go and see Mike at the dealer in London. He got me a crazy deal on mine!

Good luck getting the details sorted on the car and keep us posted!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys , I know this probably has nothing to do with this thread, but I was wondering since so many of you are from my area, where and who can I find for a good reliable tuner & performance shop.

I like when shops have all available parts and brands, and a Tuner who really knows what subaru tuning is all about.

For instance JRP online has a lot to offer but kinda pricey and there web site sucks.

As for tuners anyone good and highly recommended for subies would be nice.I know a few but i'd like to hear what you guys think ?

Thanks

121 - 140 of 221 Posts