IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
NallanRex said:
:rofl: yea nobody in this city can seem to get over them.

I seen a black 05 STi a couple of days ago parked in front of mongo's grill on regent was it you?
Nopers. I'm in a Silver 05 with no plates currently. haha. I just brought it up from Pheonix AZ last week. Bringing it in for the block heater and the daytime runninglights in a couple days and then i should be good to go. Have you had any dealings with Frontier Subaru?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lucky said:
Nopers. I'm in a Silver 05 with no plates currently. haha. I just brought it up from Pheonix AZ last week. Bringing it in for the block heater and the daytime runninglights in a couple days and then i should be good to go. Have you had any dealings with Frontier Subaru?
You bet :tup:. Ive bought a few things there and was allways treated well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my work finished in there today. They seem pretty polite. I called them up to check what time the car would be finished and they said they just had to take it out for a test drive and make sure everything was working well.... haha!! I don't know how test driving it makes sure the daytime running lights and block heater work... That's kinda like bringing your corvette in for an oil change and having them take it out for a test drive just to make sure there aren't any pressure leaks.. haha. I hope they weren't too hard on it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jaydow11 said:
Where the hell is everyone??

It would be great to all get together sometime?

Does anyone go down to the Mission Speedway and do the road course?

I would love to do it sometime...

Jay

EDIT: OILERS FTMFW!!!!
I just got my 2007 STI Ltd in Nov. and will be doing a PDC HPDE atMission on April 23, 2007. I think there are still spaces left open.
Tim

·
Registered
376 Posts
i'm in toronto just got it an 04 silver sti

pics are on the genreal forum go take a look see if u could help me out naming a few mods that it came with

and im also looking for a few stock mods so take a look there to plz

·
Registered
19 Posts
North York, Toronto!

well im not officially a STi driver yet...still rollin in my midnight blue FX if you see me around give me a honk.

i see quite a bit of STi's rolling in and out of seneca college as well on highway 7. where are all you guys hiding.

81 - 100 of 221 Posts