IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the Scoobysport I took off my '02 wagon. Should I try it on the STi?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Answering my own question based on nasioc search results, the stock muffler on the STi is pretty restrictive. Guess I'll pop the Scoobysport on there for a try.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HKS carbon-ti exhaust questions!

Following up on my own answer, I just installed the Scoobysport, and wow, does it sound nice! Can't dyno it, or even butt dyno it since I'm still in break-in, but it's on there to stay.

The Scoobysport sounded great on the wagon, but nothing like it does on the STi.

:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: This doesnt feel good...

Slowride said:
Following up on my own answer, I just installed the Scoobysport, and wow, does it sound nice! Can't dyno it, or even butt dyno it since I'm still in break-in, but it's on there to stay.

The Scoobysport sounded great on the wagon, but nothing like it does on the STi.

:D
Let us know if you get any spikes on shifts on if the peak boost goes up. I'm curious to know.

TIA!

-st

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Mexico STi's

Singletrack said:
Let us know if you get any spikes on shifts on if the peak boost goes up. I'm curious to know.
Sorry, I don't have a boost gauge.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Slowride said:
Singletrack said:
Sorry, I don't have a boost gauge.
Ah - no worries. But if you ask me, I would get one. Will help you diagnose any issues, should anything go wrong.

-st

1 - 6 of 6 Posts