IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting charged every month and i do not see anywhere, where I can cancel my membership.

Any help?

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Send a message to [email protected], if that doesn't work, look up admin in the members list and PM them from here.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
call your cc company and tell them you are unable to stop the charges.. also tell them that this has been an on-going problem and to reverse previous charges.

this site has really taken a shit over the years. as evidenced by the now 3 year old calendar on the landing page.

·
Registered
832 Posts
call your cc company and tell them you are unable to stop the charges.. also tell them that this has been an on-going problem and to reverse previous charges.

this site has really taken a shit over the years. as evidenced by the now 3 year old calendar on the landing page.
+1 on contacting the cc company

enoxard, how so? I've been wondering why the post are few and far between from the time I signed up. People going to instagram and facebook groups over iwsti? Everyone has the answers so they don't post (since the STI is basically the same since 2004)? Admin team banned too many users? Or, too many current user talk out of their butt and scare off new users. Combo of all that???

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think social media plays a large part. Maybe things will pick back up once the next gen STI is released with an FA engine. However, nasioc is much more active and already has a jump start on the FA discussions... but there's also a lot of misinformation over there. The same can be said about social media though.. some of the stuff I've read on there is quite comical.

Sadly, I think forums are a dying breed except for those of us that have used them for a long time. Social media is the first stop for younger generations.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts

Leading up to Kevin selling it and since, yes.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
+1 on contacting the cc company

enoxard, how so? I've been wondering why the post are few and far between from the time I signed up. People going to instagram and facebook groups over iwsti? Everyone has the answers so they don't post (since the STI is basically the same since 2004)? Admin team banned too many users? Or, too many current user talk out of their butt and scare off new users. Combo of all that???
Other places to post. The Subaru groups on Facebook are too many. And NO the admins didn't Ban too many users, SMH. Plus this Forum is not promoted anywhere at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

will be doing that, thanks. glad im not just dumba and couldnt figure it out on here. theres literally no where, where you can edit your membership.

·
Premium Member
5,287 Posts
the above and the fact that the STI community is small - many of the other groups are all Subaru, and the performance ones are Turbo Subi or WRX-STI

Then we have Subies lastest performance model where 209 will be built, most will stay stock cause they believe it is a collectors item, or because a race class requires that, or because SOA is god so how could anyone best it . . . and one or two will buy cause really is the best thing to start with, they have the money, and they will do the "Replace All Things" anyway - exactly as builder and racers do with every other STI now . . . but ho much activity is 209 cars, mostly the same as ours gonna bring. Maybe they wont even find us when they search for S209!

·
Premium Member
5,287 Posts
Wanted to fix a typo in my above post. Got a text box informing me I can't edit 10 differen’t posts wihing 7 days. Uh so I don’t need to reread my posts. Course I could edit, repost and let the mods say WTF are you doing that for . .. Here my edit. . . .

The above and the fact that the STI community is small - many of the other groups are all Subaru, and the performance ones are Turbo Subi or WRX-STI

Then we have Subies lastest performance model where 209 will be built, most will stay stock cause they believe it is a collectors item, or because a race class requires that, or because SOA is god so how could anyone best it . . . and one or two will buy cause really is the best thing to start with, they have the money, and they will do the "Replace All Things" anyway - exactly as builder and racers do with every other STI now . . . but how much activity will 209 S209 cars mostly the same as ours gonna generate? Maybe they wont even find us when they search for S209!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts