IW STi Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mzm ftw!!!

My tune is awesome and I'm from Houston, just started hearing about jtran might go down there to do a dyno run

and just incase if any one was thinking about turbochargers.com in Houston don't, horrible service and horrible tuner

Even their turbos suck
+1 on that ...:tup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
The ONLY go to tuner in Houston is Enginelogics. I wouldn't let anybody else local near my car. EngineLogics has built up quite a reputation for customer service, just search them here or on TXIC (NASIOC). They fully built my car and have been very happy setting speed records and spanking exotics.
how much did u put into ur car? and how much total was everything after labor?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bringing this back up. I just got a 2016 and looking to go intake and dp and tune. I have access to a shop in Atl but time is a issue. Who in Houston is doing a great job these days?

·
Registered
302 Posts
JTran tuned my 08 STI a couple years ago. Drove the piss out of this setup racing a bunch of local hooligans.
420/380 with 100% stock motor
T60R with supporting stuff at 27psi
pump93 + meth

You're only stage2 so pretty much anybody with a tactrix cable can load a basic romraider map. They are close enough for daily driving, wouldn't trust it 100% racing.
If you have an AP then Kozmik in NW Houston does good work, they don't tune OS though.
If OS then JTran, Engine Logics, or an individual.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts