IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got the exhaust on a few days ago and all i have to say is that im damn imprezed :wink: a very nice, loud rumble tingles the ears of those in the near vicinity. even got my friends calling me from the other side of campus claiming that can hear me strollin along. hands down, this thing is one tough mofo 8) made a video clip earlier (reving up and down), but dont know how to post the dang thing....i can make some more as well. hope all is well!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still have the stock dp. however, i got my godspeed dp that im putting in this weekend. im gonna run it a once or twice with the TBE just to make sure that i get boost creep. if i do (which is like 99.9999% chance) , im gonna go with the stock exhasut and keep the blitz for track use later on. oh wells....

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i wanna hear!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive got some small video footage from my digi cam, but how in the world do you post these bad boys?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Damn, a Nur Spec with no cats... be prepared to get pulled over. I have that setup on my Supra and could not imagine running it on a daily driver. I would love to hear what a boxer engine sounds like with that setup.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i had 3 videos up for a while, if anyone can host I can give them to you again. I should be in some videos soon :) so be looking for that!

Robert~

·
Registered
424 Posts
omg i can only imagine! i just got my car last night.... well yesterday morning but i worked right after i picked it up .. so i only got to enjoy it at night after... anyways.. the stock exhaust is mighty fine to me... ur blitz sounds orgasmic though =]

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
dam it post it i wanna hear!!!! =)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
StaticX, would it be possible for you to post a sound clip of your Blitz Nur Spec R and Godspeed downpipe from a distance away..like a comfortable, admiring the car, type of distance. This way, we can hear what the car sounds like combined with all the other sounds around.....maybe have somebody type a 0-60 run at full throttle.....yeah, that'd give us all an idea of how loud to expect that exhaust to be.....YEAH!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya i should b in some new videos soon :) I will keep you all updated.

Robert~

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
whooo

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
email sent... whenever they fix my internet again I will send you the clips.

Robert~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts