IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so is it just me....someone please tell me...

each and EVERY time i see an evo, seemingly in the elgin area, they try to race, one douchebag flew past me in a parking lot nearly striking me, after about 5 min i left my cousins cafe and the dip was waiting for me in the parking lot, he comes fling up behind me on my arse, and then does his ricer fly by and slams on his breaks

so i am up next to him at about 40mph and he is slowing down revvin his engine and taking off...over and over and over again...and then today while leave the cafe 2 more silver evos are tailing me so effing close i cant see their headlites...

wtf is wrong with these kids :tdown: :notsure:

·
Registered
833 Posts
at least there evos....it seems like the only cars that try to race me are civics:eek: yesterday on the freeway a civic lx stalked me for 10 miles,it was funny:lol: but its the cost we pay for having a highly reconizable race car.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hmm, so far all the Evo encounters I have in the Chicago area are complete opposite of yours. I have encountered with about 5 Evo's in the city and they all just give me friendly wave, nod, or :tup:.

BTW - OP, aren't you a cop? You should have given them tickets ;).

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think its just these 3 silver ones in my hood that do this everyone elseignores ow waves

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Turds are everywhere...in all types of cars. I see a ton of them in SUVs and trucks too. Heck, I've met several in STis, which shattered my perception that every STi owner was cool (must be from this site that I had that perception).

That sad part is guys that you encountered really give these cars a HORRIBLE reputation and ultimately help to raise insuance rates. :(

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
When they tailgate, just lay on your windshield washer fluid - it will soak them and they will drop back. Works like a charm. I go through a LOT of washer fluid :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QuickSilverSTi said:
When they tailgate, just lay on your windshield washer fluid - it will soak them and they will drop back. Works like a charm. I go through a LOT of washer fluid :)

LOL i will have to try this

i encounter alot of jerks, i think its just the area im in, no matter what i cant get away from them....

they all meet up by my cousins cafe, trucks, mustangs, evo's, crx, focuz, zx2'2, its just annoying when i go to leave they all start jumping in their car

like last week one of the dweebs in the evo came into my cousins cafe asking who drove the white sti cuz he wanted to race...

yea those kids suck, looks like its time to call in the police hahaha

·
Registered
82 Posts
only seems to be guys in magnums and chargers getting on my nerves, all the evo's i've encountered have just cruised behind me to catch a nice draft... buyt all the civic's and tegs just al seem to want to try theyre luck

·
Registered
90 Posts
ayanami22 said:
so is it just me....someone please tell me...

each and EVERY time i see an evo, seemingly in the elgin area, they try to race, one douchebag flew past me in a parking lot nearly striking me, after about 5 min i left my cousins cafe and the dip was waiting for me in the parking lot, he comes fling up behind me on my arse, and then does his ricer fly by and slams on his breaks

so i am up next to him at about 40mph and he is slowing down revvin his engine and taking off...over and over and over again...and then today while leave the cafe 2 more silver evos are tailing me so effing close i cant see their headlites...

wtf is wrong with these kids :tdown: :notsure:

You said the magic word, KIDS...................................

1 - 20 of 22 Posts