IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the HKS exhaust today and will be installing it tomorrow on my STi. I will try to take pics if I can find my digi cam. I'll keep you guy posted on how it goes.

·
Registered
424 Posts
any possible way you can make a vid clip or sound wav ? i wanna know how it sounds idle and open throttle =] thx i was thinkin of the carbon Ti too

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
If the HKS TI for the STi is like the TI on any other car I have heard it on, it is very loud. Loud is not always good. There was a WRX the other day along side me in traffic, not sure what he had but his exhaust was loud and sounded like arse. That combined with the BOV made it sound real bad. It probably sounded good to him inside the car but on the outside it was terrible.

·
Registered
359 Posts
selfish jerk... All he cared about was how it sounded to him :evil: :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Det./Ping discussed with Service Manager and Service Rep.

I love my carbon ti for my wrx. I've heard louder much more annoying exhaust. It grumbles really low. I think it's the best sound i"ve heard of all the exhausts. Remeber that because we have flat four's it sounds different. Doesn't sound like C/Ti from any other car. It also doesn't really sound too loud because since it sounds so deep, it disguises it. Ive had other WRX owners tell me they prefered the sound of mine, and they had greddy and other big names (one guy was even sponsered by tanabe i think). if you get it you will love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts