IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WRX or STI steering wheel

hi... Does anyone know of any shop that sells HID H1 kits for a good price? and of course good quality!!

preferably in Ontario (between London-GTA) , if not anywhere in Canada is fine too! 8)

thanks!

btw, do any of you know what 10000k and 12000k would look like?

·
Registered
524 Posts
if you're looking for quality bulbs, the only temperatures are 4300K and 6000K. the 10,000K + bulbs are cheap, low quality capsules that usually fade withing a couple of months and do not produce a lot of light. Remember the higher the temperature, the lower the light output.

·
Registered
19 Posts
go to xenondepot.com they are located in TO! A little more expensive but you get genuine phillips balasts and blubs! I have the 6000K for my STi.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6000k... can you post a picture of it please...

what type of color would 6000k be compare to 8000k?

·
Registered
452 Posts
In Toronto / Markham, there is a company called "Top Notch Auto Performance" that sell some HID kits. The prices range from 575 to 1000 in CAD.

You can call them at +1 (416) 298-8060

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much did you guys pay for the STi?

But won't it be illegal to install aftermarket HID kit in Ontario? I heard that those 4200K ones are legal, but anyone know for sure?

My car got HID now, if I get the STi I will put on HID for sure. Cant' live without them now

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
being legal or not, isn't my main concern.... :evil:
cause I will be having catless downpipe too...

FYI... most modification is illegal!
eg) any modification to Headlight system, any color signal bulb other then amber/red,... etc etc!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts