IW STi Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
tymoses said:
i live on elmendorf right next to boniface gate, but i drive a black 04 civic si, i'm not to happy about it, but i am planning on selling the si and getting a STI, so far i seen a blue sti with blue mudd flaps and tanabe exhaust and i seen a black one with couple stickers on the door, i seen more but those are the only ones i've sen on base, if anyone would like to show me what a real car looks like give me ring at 743-0386 names tony
is it the SI w/ HIDs?

ive seen a black STI @ the chow hall a few times. it had a japanese plate on the front bumper. ive seen a Fvcking bad ass white one coming from ft. rich.

i drive the Lancer with gunmetal rims w/ sliver lip. i think ive set the base record for getting stuck. :D im trying to get rid of it come summer time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
is it the SI w/ HIDs?
ive seen a black STI @ the chow hall a few times. it had a japanese plate on the front bumper. ive seen a Fvcking bad ass white one coming from ft. rich.

i drive the Lancer with gunmetal rims w/ sliver lip. i think ive set the base record for getting stuck. :D im trying to get rid of it come summer time.
[/quote]

yeah i own the si with hid, is your car yellow??? you plan on getting a STI this summer??? how long you been at EAFB??? trying to get rid of the si now!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody watching NASCAR?

negative. its gray. almost black. would love to get an STI, but E2 pay doesnt allow that. :) been up here since last April. you? why you tryin' to get rid of it so fast?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I read about a place called alaska in a book one time:)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts