IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rolled off the lot last night in my NEW 04 WRX, its a wagon and i love her allready. Don't have any plans yet but to Drop her and a nice set of rims but I need to research alot. good thing i have a friend with a beatuifull Sti to help me out. :lol:

Heres a bad pic of her.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
HEY JOE!!!!! :eek:

Welcome to the site! You'll find TONS of helpful folks up here. . .and gobs of information through searching. There's a lot up here that will apply to your new beauty!

And here are the pictures I took last night. ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Rally edition WRX, with 6" lift kit and 175 70 R16 Tires!!!!(thats a joke) LOL.... OMG she need s a drop bad, scary to be so tall now after driving the Droped Civic for so long. :lol:

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
In time, my good man. . . . once you figure oot how you want to drop her, lemme know so I can suffer along with you. . . . (I still have the spring compressors, BTW) ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
The famous StaticX grounding kit! Yes, that is definitely worth the money. A lot of people on here have the kit, everyone raves about how good it is.
I don't have a STi yet, but might I put a kit on my computer for improved video rendering, smoother loading and better sound. :lol:

BTW that's a pretty sweet avatar, where/how did you get/make it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts