IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone who works in Beaverton at a high tech company has a blue sti with 18" rims that I believe said GT Sport (they looked nice, BTW!), lowering springs of some kind, and has performed the clear headlight mod and put a blue bulb in the turn signal ... are you on these boards?

I work at the same place, normally on back half days. Not sure if you are front half days or normal day shift.

Anyway, the car looks great, there is one other person I know of that used to post here that works opposite shift as me who also has a blue sti with black mudflaps and a hoodscoop grille.

My car is pretty stock at the moment except for window tint (blue/gold wheels).

·
Registered
521 Posts
NorCal, Milpitas, need a ride/drive in an STI (stock)

i still post here, its just that i did no have internet for the past 1-2 months lol :D

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah! Glad you are back. Hey, you know who owns that car? I parked beside them today but then I left early. Normally I'm not in on Tuesdays.

·
Registered
521 Posts
some dood that works #5 shift. my friend knows him supposedly. he use to own a regular wrx which he traded in for the sti

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah. I actually drove over there yesterday on my way home from an errand to see if I could see his car again. I'm trying to decide on the cleared headlights mod and wanted to see his in person again first. I didn't see it though.

His car looks nice dropped an inch and with those 18" rims.

I wonder if we will get a "weather day" on our half of the week? :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey...I'm a shift 5'er. I've been debating getting an sti for a few weeks. Saw this thread and figured I'd register and make a post or two. Here is my current car...I usually park in front of RA1. Any suggestions on buying a new STi from Carr?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts