IW STi Forum banner

hey MkIVSupra ...

951 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  MKIVSupra 
#1 ·
I checked out your web page. Nice car! Do you take it to the track or is it just for fun on the weekends?

(Hey JJ, maybe there should be an 'off topic' forum ?)

#2 ·
I gotta agree on the nice car!! :grin:

BTW, since this has not been the first time a Off-Topic forum has been suggested to me, you will find one now. I have decided to give it a try..

JJ

#3 ·
Thanks! It's for fun on the weekends but I do take it to the track a few times a year. I am having major withdrawels cause I have not driven it since the beginning of November. This weather we have been getting in Chicago lately sux! Sure wish I had an STi for a daily driver.

#6 ·
I am actually a huge Supra fan. Long before F&F ever came out. I have never had the money to afford one till now...But the prices are through the roof. You wouldn't happen to know of anyone selling a MKIV would you, or a good place too look for one.
You should take a look at this Supra webpage. This is a guy from Ct around where i am from. The car is really clean and fast like scary fast. Take a look at his website and Dyno #'s and whatnot

http://66.80.10.170/mkiv_supra/members/al98t/index.html

#7 ·
Yeah I have loved the Supra for a while myself. The one I have now is actually my second Supra. The first one was a 94 TT auto that I bought back in 1995 and daily drove for about 5 years and put almost 100k miles on. Then I came across another one exactly like I had but a 6 speed with only 4,500 miles on it, so I sold mine and got that one for a steal. For the money and ease of modding, I can't see me owning any other sports car except an STi for a daily driver of course :wink: That looks like a nice Supra that guy has. I see he has a SP63 turbo in it made by Sound Performance. I live right down the road from SP and have been in a number of fast Supras they built. They also did the work on both my Supras. Finding a Supra for sale is not too difficult, but finding one for a reasonable price is. I just got an email today about one that will be at an auction, it's a red 98 with 8k miles on it. The guy said it will probably be over $42k though. It all depends on what you want and how much you are willing to pay. If you are really serious shoot me an email with what you are looking for and would like to pay. I can't promise you anything but if something comes up I will let you know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.