IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 dark grey metallic STi any suggestions on how to build horsepower or can i have all the ideas to make it faster and nicer? Once again im new here and also i dont really have a budget atm
I would post pic of my car but idk how =/ thanks in advanced

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have a 2018 dark grey metallic STi any suggestions on how to build horsepower or can i have all the ideas to make it faster and nicer? Once again im new here and also i dont really have a budget atm
I would post pic of my car but idk how =/ thanks in advanced
OP:
Don't mod your engine and keep your warranty. EJ257 is not a reliable engine once moded.
Do alignment and change front camber to max(probably -1.5). They put suv alignment in a sports car.
Buy better tire and keep the car as stock as possible. Maybe try to buy a set of wheels to make it look better?

·
Registered
532 Posts
OP:
Don't mod your engine and keep your warranty. EJ257 is not a reliable engine once moded.
Do alignment and change front camber to max(probably -1.5). They put suv alignment in a sports car.
Buy better tire and keep the car as stock as possible. Maybe try to buy a set of wheels to make it look better?
None of this makes sense.....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
OP:
Sheeeeeshh the guy's car is pretty new still, don't ruin it for him lol. Not everyone has the same negative experience that others have had. People always post the bad but you rarely hear about the good.

To the OP, you can find all the information you need on here, just search for it using the search function. I think you should enjoy the car for a bit before modding it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts