IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed a set of the Helix DNA's. Didn't take long about 2 hours give or take. All I have to say is WOW:eek: For any people who ever questioned getting coilovers, let me tell you that they are worth it. Even though Helix's DNA's are only 999 bucks, comapred to the rest of expsenive other brands, it is like NIGHT and DAY with what comes stock on our car. Whether you have it set to really soft or really, or really hard, it still pwns on the road. AND will be a little better once I get my alignment. IMO these coilovers are prolly the best bang for the buck you can get if you are stayin street, with some track here and there. I don't see HOW that much greater the other brands can be for double (or more than double the price) I wish this would have been one of my first mods.

just my $.02

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I'm glad to see that DNAs are living up to the hype. I may consider getting a set in the future to have a spare set of suspension to throw on when the WL Group4s are in need to rebuild or other issues.

·
Registered
993 Posts
whats the warranty like on the DNAs

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KiNgMaRtY said:
whats the warranty like on the DNAs
I'm not sure, I bought them from a member on here..but maybe a good idea for me to find out.:)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Glad to hear that you like your DNA setup.

I am just wondering if you get a small ticking noise coming from the front drivers side when you go on uneven/bumpy terrain?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not that I have noticed...yet........:p I do have a slight "creaking" noise coming from the back...haven't investigated yet as to what it could be...alignment coming next wednesday :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
It was suggested to put 9f/7r. I find the damper setting too stiff in my area. I set mine to be 6f/4r. I have yet to rest the handling yet as I do not have the chance to go on a safe place but damper setting seems ok in the city.

- Charles

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
can anyone please take pics of the dna's installed :) email to [email protected] please...thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts