IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Heuberger's 2016 Subaru WRX/STi Custom Order Thread

Maybe shoulda sent this as a text or email but does the STi short shifter (T8G) come with the Shifter Bushing now? Not seeing the bushing listed on your sheet you posted.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Maybe shoulda sent this as a text or email but does the STi short shifter (T8G) come with the Shifter Bushing now? Not seeing the bushing listed on your sheet you posted.
Feel free to post questions here :) Helps everyone to find out the answer to questions they may have. The bushing is and always has been included. I think they just finally stopped listing it as if it was optional when purchasing the Short Throw. :D:tup:

~january

·
Registered
6 Posts

I thought I was the furthest away in PA (philly area) but it looks like NY an FL beat me by a long shot. I just Order a 2016 WRX STI Limited (Lapis Blue) - bone stock - no additional options. [email protected] made the experience one of the best ever purchasing a car.

I'll wait til the warranty runs out before I really do anything crazy so I'll just stick with the usual for me after a few months of ownership which is: tint and leds and of course snowtires and rims for these crazy freezeaggen PA winters.:cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts

I know it's a shocker...but what you read online is not always correct. The Short Throw Shifter is not standard on the 2016 STi.

Just like the under spoilers, car cover, sunshade, side window deflectors, moonroof air deflector, rear bumper protector, ash tray, ash tray mounting sleeve, cigarette lighter, are all listed as if you can have them port-installed but you cannot. They are only available through the Parts Dept once your car arrives.

Hope that helps!

~january
Good, so if I wanted to change my mind on the rear bumper applique thing I ordered I can? I didn't realize it was just a thin film :lol: The Toyota Highlander I pre-ordered has an aluminum plate that attaches to the back. They called it the same thing.

·
Registered
968 Posts

I know not everything is accurate on the internet, im just reading off what Subaru themselves show on their website:

·
Registered
5 Posts

I thought I was the furthest away in PA (philly area) but it looks like NY an FL beat me by a long shot. I just Order a 2016 WRX STI Limited (Lapis Blue) - bone stock - no additional options. [email protected] made the experience one of the best ever purchasing a car.

I'll wait til the warranty runs out before I really do anything crazy so I'll just stick with the usual for me after a few months of ownership which is: tint and leds and of course snowtires and rims for these crazy freezeaggen PA winters.:cool:
I'm the NY order and i'm struggling with what to do regarding the tints. The limit in NY is 70% and at that point it almost seems not worth it if you wanted to stay legal.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

I know not everything is accurate on the internet, im just reading off what Subaru themselves show on their website:

[URL=http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd147/d0zxmustang/Untitled_zps7rtnocp9.png]Image Link
[/URL]
Image Link
This is the list of available accessories from my order screen. I'd say it's probably the most accurate...

as you can see, the items listed as "Standard" do not include Short Throw Shifter for any of the trim levels.
~january

·
Registered
6 Posts

I'm the NY order and i'm struggling with what to do regarding the tints. The limit in NY is 70% and at that point it almost seems not worth it if you wanted to stay legal.
PA has the same/similar law regarding tint. But some laws, as we know, are meant to be bent and are not really enforced that is unless you run across an unfriendly officer of the law that decides to shoot and ask questions later. :cool:

I've had tint > 70% on almost all my cars/suv's/trucks for 15+ years and never had issues nor do I draw any attention to myself as I drive. I hope that won't change, even with a STI. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone, I know this isn't the right thread to post this on but I cant find any other one with this many 16' owners. Does anyone know if the V3 Accessport for the 2015 STi will work on our 16's? I found a pretty decent deal on one but wanted to get some help from the community before purchasing. I also called Cobb Tuning SoCal and they were unable to assist me. Anything will help, and thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
#14 is backing out. Let me know if you or someone you know wants to take over this order:

GUQ - 2016 WRX Limited 6MT
Dark Gray Metallic
Option Package 22: Navigation System + Audio w/ Harman kardon Amplifier and Speakers + Keyless Access & Start + BSD/RCTA

Port-Installed Accessories:
POPULAR PACKAGE #1: Auto-Dimming Mirror Compass-Homelink, Center Armrest Ext - Off Black, Cargo Tray, Rear Bumper Applique and Wheel Locks (Alloy Wheels)
STI SHORT THROW SHIFTER (WRX)
All Weather Floor Mats
Interior Illumination Kit- Blue

Dealer-Installed Accessories:
none

Submit a quote request here: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/sti-prices-rates-ordering-options-tracking-discussions/275633-heuberger-motors-quote-request-thread.html

~january

41 - 60 of 401 Posts