IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: Heuberger's 2016 Subaru WRX/STi Custom Order Thread

Lots of names already... things really escalated quickly.
Woo hoo! In at number 16! Right on top of January!
You wish! :rofl:
Damn it. Yep. That sounded bad. LMAO
^ these all go together well, even if they weren't meant to. :p anywhooooo.....
:cool:
moving right along....

Thanks so much for all of the orders! My favorite number is 17 so I've been "patiently" waiting to put my order in until I could be 17th on the list. :D I can't wait for our cars to come in!!!

~january

·
Registered
33 Posts

Congrats January! I bet you had a great sales person. I know I did. :)

As far as mods I plan on installing an STI short shifter, side moldings, etc. The base model I test drove was plenty quick. If I do anything with the engine it might be a Cobb Accessport, maybe.

Looks like I'm in good company. Congrats all!

·
Registered
112 Posts

Hey Guys. Can anyone PM me the ballpark price of base sti with nav that u guys were offered by this dealrship? I have put an order with a local dealer in MI but I feel I should opt for heuberger considering ppl from IL and MI have placed order with them

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts

Hey Guys. Can anyone PM me the ballpark price of base sti with nav that u guys were offered by this dealrship? I have put an order with a local dealer in MI but I feel I should opt for heuberger considering ppl from IL and MI have placed order with them

Thanks
Or just message January via email.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Thanks
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/sti-prices-rates-ordering-options-tracking-discussions/275633-heuberger-motors-quote-request-thread.html

It takes 5 minutes to just follow the first post in that quote thread and send out an email. She wont harass you after if that is what your worried about.

·
Registered
968 Posts

Some cool notes i noticed:

-(Obviously) starlink is standard on sti.
-Short throw shifter is now standard on sti
-Rear blind spot detection is standard on sti limited
-wrx premium and limited have revamped 2012 sti enkei wheels
-Keyless access/push button start is now standard on sti limited

·
Registered
21 Posts

Is the Short Throw Shifter standard? I see that it shows it as standard under the "Standard Features," but it also shows it as a $474 option when you Build the Car....

Some cool notes i noticed:

-(Obviously) starlink is standard on sti.
-Short throw shifter is now standard on sti
-Rear blind spot detection is standard on sti limited
-wrx premium and limited have revamped 2012 sti enkei wheels

·
Registered
17 Posts

Well I finally got my order in today. :D
My specifications:
16 WRX STi
Pure Red
Navi/Keyless/Harmon Kardon
Plus some more goodies.

Hope Pure red is gonna be similar to Lighting red. Anyone else opt out for the new red?:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts

Is the Short Throw Shifter standard? I see that it shows it as standard under the "Standard Features," but it also shows it as a $474 option when you Build the Car....
For my order, I had to pay to add the Short Throw Shifter. I hope that Helps.

·
Registered
968 Posts

According to the specs, its suppose to be standard. Maybe someone should call Subaru before they pay $500 for something they are suppose to have for free...

·
Registered
97 Posts

According to the specs, its suppose to be standard. Maybe someone should call Subaru before they pay $500 for something they are suppose to have for free...
I'm not finding what your talking about. Not saying your wrong, just saying I cant find it.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)

I know it's a shocker...but what you read online is not always correct. The Short Throw Shifter is not standard on the 2016 STi.

Just like the under spoilers, car cover, sunshade, side window deflectors, moonroof air deflector, rear bumper protector, ash tray, ash tray mounting sleeve, cigarette lighter, are all listed as if you can have them port-installed but you cannot. They are only available through the Parts Dept once your car arrives.

Hope that helps!

~january

21 - 40 of 401 Posts