IW STi Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, im not sure if this is the right forum to ask about this but w/e

i dont know were to fin dthe surge tank and fuel regulator so i can put the T fitting on. can some one help me with this??

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VSGTS14 said:
yea just use the bov hose, it's the easiest.
ok got it all hooked up, but there is still one thing that is bothering me.

the defi boost gauge will only light up if i have my car lights on, if i dont, it stays dimmed. it wont light up until i turn the car lights on. is this normal?? if it is i dont understand why they would have it set up that way.

thanks,

-Taylor

·
Registered
745 Posts
I guarantee that the power wire that your defi's are getting power from isn't the right one. Use another wire that has power that is related to the ignition. so that when you turn your acc then they light up.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
AspenWhite_Sti said:
ok got it all hooked up, but there is still one thing that is bothering me.

the defi boost gauge will only light up if i have my car lights on, if i dont, it stays dimmed. it wont light up until i turn the car lights on. is this normal?? if it is i dont understand why they would have it set up that way.

thanks,

-Taylor
Silly question but did you up the brighteness setting for when your lights are off? The Defi control unit has 5-brightness steps for lights-on and lights-off. Check that. Just press the arrow buttons...

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
What was the problem, for reference?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it was stupid mistake on my part.

on the control unit, i had the meter output cord in the meter output 1 port, i was just fouling around with it and stuck it into the meter output 2 port and it works! i dont understand why it wouldnt work in the 1st one, but w/e

-Taylor

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
AspenWhite_Sti said:
it was stupid mistake on my part.

on the control unit, i had the meter output cord in the meter output 1 port, i was just fouling around with it and stuck it into the meter output 2 port and it works! i dont understand why it wouldnt work in the 1st one, but w/e

-Taylor
If I remember correctly, meter 1 is for non-BF gauges. Meter 2 is for BF gauges only.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts