IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was checking the oil today and just happen to spot a part of that rubber seal that comes in contact with the top of the window was not the way it should be. i opened the door and noticed that a 5 inch section of this seal had come loose from the car and was being supported by the rest of the rubber seal. in essence there is a gap where water and what not can get into the car. has this happened to anyone else? should i take it into the dealer and get it fixed?

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya this is on my rear left door. i kidna stuffed it back in and its working. i wonder how long it'll be before it falls back out

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
mine was doing that too, went to subaru and had them fix it. but it happened again, then a branch fell on my car and the body shop put new molding in along with everything else and it doesnt do it anymore:lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
its funny cause it happened to both of my wrx's. you can pick up weatherstripping glue at any auto parts store. put a little on and close the door and dont open it for 24 hours. just be careful with the glue cause if u get it on ure car u will NEVER get it off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts