IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and finding it very hard to get any work done.

I found out a few hours ago that my white/gold STi is finally here.
Looks like the second allocation cars are rolling out now.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Uh, have you taken your lunch break? (that's what I did)

Didn't you just come down with the flu? (I heard you coughing...)

I'm sorry to hear that your (wife, uncle, brother, goldfish) just died.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ha thats what happened to me last Thursday when my White/Gold one came in.

Have fun, Im up to 247 miles on the odometer so far.

:D

·
Registered
614 Posts
I told my boss way back in January about this car. Then, about 2 weeks ago let him know I may need to take a "personal" day out of the blue. Fortunately for me he understands and is cool w/it. In the event that's not an option I would suggest....."my landlord/neighbor/roommate just called and the water heater has burst - water all over the floor creating an electrical hazard." But I did think the goldfish dying was pretty f'ing funny too. Just consider yourself fortunate that you'll be driving it soon!

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My boss told me to leave when I told him my car was in. I didn't take him up on the offer probably because it just hadn't sunk in yet. After seven months of anticipation it just doesn't seem real (and also because it wasn't supposed to be here until 7/14).

I can resist no more - I'm out of here :wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah the boss just let me go when she found out. It was kinda funny I had no intentions on leaving but she insisted so I left. Have fun and good color combo choice!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'd guess Eau Claire - but that's just a guess......

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have you all beat. My car came in hours before I had to leave on business to California for a week!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hmm if I'm hardly ever sick so they get suss when I take "mental health days"
i guess if i was sick more they would kinda be more used to me being sick when i said i was sick but not really sick...

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
qbushido said:
I have you all beat. My car came in hours before I had to leave on business to California for a week!!!!
Ouch

Yes, EC is Eau Claire.

The STi is unbelievable. I should have left ealier because I didn't stop driving until 2AM. At least I got 120 miles on the odo. It's still hard to believe how well the car handles. It gives new meaning to riding on rails.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts