IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my AP today, flashed to Stage 1, which by the way reads Stage1 93 mtv110? does anyone with an 06 run the same base map? I tried loading just the stage1 93 v110 but it wouldnt transfer to my AP, thats not the issue is,

the thing that has got me is that the Check Engine light is flashing, and really pissing me off, I called cobb and they said that if it doesnt show up on the AP then it is something i would have to get read from an autozone or dealer, im really not happy at all about this. please help me out fellas, help me get rid of this CEL

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
I guess just take it to autozone and get it read. don't know how anyone can help much without knowing the problem.

maybe reset your ecu to clear the cel, but i'd rather know what it is.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks a lot fullerton, just figured it out, I cleared the ecu, then plugged the test connectors in again, and then took them apart, and walahhhh,

really weird, but its all good now! Im so damn happy!

·
IWSTI Club Level 11ty
5,687 Posts
scubadiver424 said:
hey thanks a lot fullerton, just figured it out, I cleared the ecu, then plugged the test connectors in again, and then took them apart, and walahhhh,

really weird, but its all good now! Im so damn happy!

good to hear.
have fun.
check out 4-6 gears :naughty: .

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I'd like to hear Wolf's take on this but I cant imagine that there is a code that autozone can ready that AP cant? Also that Cobb would even say a comment like that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts