IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm about to get my silver/silver STi in from an incoming order in Maryland... trouble is do I have to sign the contract before I buy it? I am really excited about the car and have read every review in print and many posts here about all the power and torque the STi has... I've had several BMW's including an E36 M3 and the original E30 M3 (not enough torque for me!). I don't want to be dissappointed as it's almost unbelievable that a 4 cylinder can have 300 ft.lb. torque...

Is there anyone in the Maryland area (I am from Montgomery County but will travel!) that is willing to give me a ride in their 2004 STi? I'd be more than grateful!

contact me directly at : [email protected] or here.

thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Greg, I am in Germantown. We might be able to arrange some time to drive on Brink road, nice twisties, or north on 355. The only potential problem is finding the time. We might be able to do it during a weekday, but I come quite late from work; and I will be at Summit Point this weekend. Let me know your availability, and I'll see if I can find a matching time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much, I tried the email button above with no luck - the PM button worked okay ! I'm just north of Germantown in Damascus and will be available around your schedule if we can work it out! I truly appreciate it, thanks !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts