IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sti 08+, this two weeks i started to encounter unknown problem, when running the car on the street it suddenly lost it power and engine off (two times for 2 weeks), after wait around 10 mins or take out the battery (reset), it will OK again.. any suggestion?

the mod that i have only K&N air filter & invidia catback, the air filter was installed few years ago with stage 1 tuned

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks, i assume if i can get the data log, you guys can tell me if there anything wrong right?

i live in small town, no subaru tuner here, but there is subaru dealer which maybe can show me the data log, the tuner that tuned the car before is long gone, don't know where he is

·
Registered
508 Posts
ok thanks, i assume if i can get the data log, you guys can tell me if there anything wrong right?

i live in small town, no subaru tuner here, but there is subaru dealer which maybe can show me the data log, the tuner that tuned the car before is long gone, don't know where he is
It depends! Do you see any check engine light?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when the car slow down and starting lost it power, all indicator light one by one come out, starting with engine oil, fuel, etc.. but after take out the battery, car running normal again and all indicator light is gone too, like nothing happen..

·
Registered
508 Posts
U simply reset the ecu to bypass the problem. I suggest dont drive it until you know what is the problem. Dont disconnect the battery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts