IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like this section is dead! We have a thriving Subaru group in JAX if anybody is in the area, look up North Florida Subaru Group (NFSG) on Facebook.
What’s everybody doing here? Anybody else in FL? Anybody know if we’re still having the big meet this year?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, thanks for the group. I've been searching for such communities on Facebook. Btw, I'm ok :) Just ride my Subaru and get pleasure of this life. What about you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like this section is dead! We have a thriving Subaru group in JAX if anybody is in the area, look up North Florida Subaru Group (NFSG) on Facebook.
What’s everybody doing here? Anybody else in FL? Anybody know if we’re still having the big meet this year?
Hey there. Can you recommend a south florida service shop you trust your suby with? I'm 4,000 miles from home and have something that needs to be addressed. But - it needs to be figured out. I've heard 2.5 diagnoses so far. I"m guessing Miami area - but any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there. Can you recommend a south florida service shop you trust your suby with? I'm 4,000 miles from home and have something that needs to be addressed. But - it needs to be figured out. I've heard 2.5 diagnoses so far. I"m guessing Miami area - but any guidance would be appreciated.
Mgw
Machines Gone Wild
(305) 256-1779
8927 S.W. 129 Terrace
Miami, FL 33176

1 - 8 of 8 Posts