IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there folks. I'm a regular on Nasioc and well, I just wanted to say hello. I'm a local autoxer in the Central Florida Region and South Florida races.
I drive a 2002 WRX sedan with extensive mods for SM class. If you see me at the races, stop by and say hello. You can't miss my car, it's a silver sedan with 17 x 10" CCW wheels!!!!

Jose
"DaBeagle"

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Welcome! Not as much action on the regional boards as there is at NASIOC but still a good resource and lots of good folks in here.:D Of course, avatars make it a bit more colorful somehow.....:lol:

I reckon we'll see you on Oct 21st?

·
OT stealth mod
4,368 Posts
nice to see you on the board paco :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in WPB as well. I usually attend, Deland, Hialeah, Sebring, Homestead as far as events go.
You'll definetly see me on the 21st, I'll also be going to this years SCCA SOLO Nationals in Topeka, KS and the Oct. 7th Suby Challenge.

Jose

·
OT stealth mod
4,368 Posts
I think we need some pics of your car on those purdy 17x10s :D

·
OT stealth mod
4,368 Posts
spazegun2213 said:
i have seen sti's on them.. they look like a cross between a monster truck and a steam roller :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Yea, i have too....but i want to see them again :lol:

·
OT stealth mod
4,368 Posts
and purdy :D :tup:

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,528 Posts
pacobeagle said:
As they as nice, they are expensive. My wife nearly fell over when I told her the price!!!!!
They sure as heck work though!!! LOL

Jose

Yes, CCW's are $texas, but the also weight next to nothing and a VERY strong. I know v710's are not the cheapest things either ;)

still "you get what you pay for"

good luck at nationals!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, I'm still waiting on my PDE camber plates. They don't have a phone number so I can't call to get an ETA. SUCKS.

My 16G and injectors should arrive today. And Jarrad from PDX will be here in two weeks(19th-20th). The combination of turbo and my 2.5l block with Sti-Ra gears should work well. I've also added Quiafe front and rear lsd's. For brakes I've got the JDM 2-pots in the rear and Stoptechs in the front.

Jose

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.