IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My STi wing solution

Hey guys/girls (girls are not supposed to drive sti's)

Hello from NZ, I wasn't sure if this was a US only forum but I thought i'd sign up and maybe give some help from here.

a little about me.

I drive a '96 STi RA V2, she's stock as far most things are, but has got a larger ceramic exaust, cold air box, Air flow ratio computer courtesy from STi's tune shop in japan.

I am not sure if you can get the RA's in the states, i've been told they are restricted over there, which is a shame, you really need the c diff and the light weight parts, we have a lot of fast jap car's here, makes it easy to source parts or find info.

So if I can be of any help let me know.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey Saint,
Welcome to the forum! Nice ride btw, I wish we could get those here but unfortunately we are restricted from those awsome cars because of emissions and safety laws. I was wonderin if you guys have the new facelifted imprezas over there and I bet you guys have a lot of APS parts over there. Well I hope you enjoy this fourm as much as I do.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey there Saint

I just found this forum today at work while on my lunch break, and theres another kiwi in there! so I'd thought I'd sign up.
I don't own an Sti or anything yet (still got a 85 nissan bluebird - argh)
but I'm saving for one, I would love to be able to get a new 04 Sti, but alas cars are alot less affordable in NZ, than in the US it seems. In terms of buying power the average wage in NZ is about 1/2 that of the US.. so I'd be saving for a while.
Ne way love the forum, found lots of good info today!
man those pics of peoples brand new 03's like niiiiceee!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey, the extra info from across the south pond is welcome here any day.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to you both.

It will certainly be nice to have someone around who has been familiar with an STi variant for some time now. Some of us may have been members here for a while, but we are all STi newbies!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts