IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is great!
Are you all aware of how many WRX sites there are out there?
Most of them are very good, but this one stands out as one of a couple focusing on the STi.
So, while we sit and wait for the WRX STi ships to dock ... anybody interested in a coupe version?
I personally LOVE the front end of the MY01 WRX, the rear could use a makeover.
Are there any thoughts on how a two door version could or should look?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, the demand would have been there if the GC8 had come to the US with a 2.0 turbo. :smile: But still, didn't they sell more RS coupes than sedans?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes there were far more Coupes than sedans sold in the 2.5 RS. I would love to see a STI in coupe fourm but I do not think it will happen.

·
Registered
105 Posts
One of the rumors a while back (on i-club) was that they were going to release it to America as a coupe. Thought it was BS then, and still think it, but thought I'd pass it on.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
They might release the SVX as a coupe based on the Impreza platform. Haven't heard much about it lately at all, though..

JJ

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Wow. I how many of the guys that posted in 2001 got a STi when they came out.

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,940 Posts
This thread is almost as old as I am.

JEEBUS! :lol:

[/postwhore]

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Wow, a thread that came out the year I graduated from college. This is an ancient dusty thread. Was this reanimated by the tablit of Achmen-Ra as well?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Re: Re: Hello All

Yes there were far more Coupes than sedans sold in the 2.5 RS. I would love to see a STI in coupe fourm but I do not think it will happen.
Lol no, when I read reviews I look for consistency in the bad reviews. Idk but I wanna see what potential gripes people have. It just looks like people bitch about the tires wearing by like 12-15k miles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts