IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all. I am about to embark on the sti journey sometime this summer. color/wheel combo still undecided. but as a previous owner of 2002 wrb wrx i can hardly wait. reading all the posts on here for some time, most who say they want to upgrade this and that on their sti right away, be wary. how many people on this board have actually driven high hp cars and truly understand all the maintenance that goes hand in hand with it. I for one just sold my toy 95 wide-body integra se b20/vtec t4 60-1, kooks mani, tial 46 gate, dfi 7, 18*9.5 kinesis k58 etc, etc (anyone who i can send pics too id love to post em on this board). all i can say is the new sti will be mod friendly, somewhere i believe between 4g63 dsm's and 2jz supra's. that being said, any initial guestimates on typical bpu style upgrades, anyone know where the true power can be untapped? my guess is the ecu. anyhow, i will eagerly await my sti and for the meantime be satisfied with my big 16g 92 laser. oh yeah, i ahve a nice t-66 waiting for my sti, after dumping over 20k in my dc2 i know where to put my money :) oh yeah check the attatchment
later guys, derek

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'02 WRX For Sale

what am i being called out on its my old car. whats the big deal a lot faster than what most people in this forum drive, want me to post more pics, id gladly oblige, with me in the car other shots etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts