Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helix Injectors:

Helix Power 860cc Injectors for STi + Walbro 255L FP and setup kit - $565 Shipped!
$495 Shipped for just the Injectors!

- Ideal for 20G, Green, Red, GT30R, GT35R, etc.
- 550WHP Capable

New Helix V3 Downpipes!!!

Helix V3 Downpipe for 02+ WRX / STI - $199 shipped

The Helix V3 downpipe incorporates all the popular features of the V2 downpipe with the addition of an external wastegate provision. This provision allows for external wastegate gases to be vented back into the downpipe. Helix also re-designed the bellmouth to reduce production costs without sacrificing the SS304 mandrel tubing, high quality TIG welding, etc. The end result is a better downpipe at a lower price.

Helix Catted Downpipes for 02+ WRX / STI - $329 shipped

The Helix Catted Downpipe incorporates Helix Power’s first-rate bell-mouth downpipe, with the addition of a 200 cell Metal-Substrate high-flow catalytic converter and thermal barrier heat-shield. The 200 cell Metal-Substrate downpipe has been tested by us to yield 7-10whp over the factory twin cats, while able to pass stringent California smog standards on the WRX / STI. The thermal barrier heat-shield assists in rapid warm-up of the cat for maximum efficiency and helping to reduce engine bay temperatures.

Cheap Items!

GFB Atomic Boost Controller - 02+ WRX / STi
-
$79 Shipped!

This kit includes lightweight crank, alternator, and power steering pulleys as well as new belts. Lightening the reciprocating mass reduces load on the engine and thus frees up power and allows the engine to rev more freely. These are not underdrive pulleys so your car won't suffer from problems like the battery not recharging properly. Available in 3 colors: red, blue, or silver.

Gruppe-S Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud - 02+ WRX / 04+ STI - $99 Shipped!

Cusco Heat Shield - 02+ WRX / 04+ STI - $75 Shipped!

STi Fuel Filler Cap for 02+ WRX / 04+ STi
$70 Shipped!!

STi Radiator Cap - 02+ WRX / STi
$50 Shipped!!

Gruppe-S T6061 Aluminum Battery Tie-Down - $39 Shipped

Thanks,

Greg
Phone: (510) 783-5300

We Accept Paypal!
Paypal: [email protected]
When ordering w/ paypal, please include the following:
product name: XXXX
Price including shipping: $XXXX
Shipping address.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!

·
Registered
402 Posts
i ordered my helix downpipe(nocat) a few days ago...good service and great price:tup: it should be in on tuesday thanks gruppe-s

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
numba1sti said:
wow great deals. do you guys take orders over the phone?
We do indeed. Feel free to give us a call anytime between 11AM and 7PM PST.

ablair544 said:
i ordered my helix downpipe(nocat) a few days ago...good service and great price:tup: it should be in on tuesday thanks gruppe-s
Thanks for the kind words guys!

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is correct.

Thanks,

Geoff

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordinarily, it does but at the moment, we're completely out of the turbo to downpipe gaskets. If you'd like to wait for this gasket, we should have more in about 2 weeks. If not, we can ship the downpipe without the gasket. Honestly, you should be able to reuse your stock gasket unless you've got a lot of miles on your car or take your downpipe off a lot.

Thanks,

geoff

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We surely can. Please indicate this when placing your order and we'll take care of the rest.

Thanks,

Geoff

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
numba1sti said:
do you guys have a aim sn?
Easiest way on the web for you to get ahold of us is via Private Message here on iwsti.com.
Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Buuumpp!

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mochenmat - PM sent.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
halfbr3d,
Recieved and responded.
Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mochenmat said:
get those helix dp in faster ...money is burnning a huge hole in my pocket...
yeah i have the money for the catted one too but no one has it in stock..and i would like to buy from you guys

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
numba1sti and everyone else with money burning a hole in their pocket,
Sorry for being out of stock, ETA is October. As popular as the Helix Catted DP is though I would recommend to all who really want this product to call in or PayPal a 50% deposit to pre-order one so when they do come in there is one for you.
Thanks,
Greg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.