101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
sti-liger
lokutus1
boondocksaint

I just made your three piston knobs. They will be shipped tomorrow for you. That keeps me up to date with all paid orders thus far.

I have ONE steel sti sphere sitting here ready to go to the next buyer in the morning!

Guys who have received their knobs, your comments are very valuable to me and potential customers. My business grows mainly through word of mouth over the forums, so your reviews and publicity outside of the classified forum helps me more than anything!

Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey just paypaled ya for the Stainless Steel Sphere
Thanks
Matt

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
gotcha covered!
should have it out by tomorrow.

HEY EVERYONE!
I have only 5 more of the steel spheres pre-made right now. After these sell, I may have to raise the price to $94 shipped for Sphere , $74 shipped for Piston.

This is to cover the increase in shipping expenses for the greater-than-1-pound knobs. My shipping expense went from $4 per box to $9 per box average with these.

Next 5 buyers of the steel spheres get the cheaper rate. Everyone after would have to pay the increase in shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got mine yesterday and love it. Other than looking cool, the shifter now sits at the perfect height for me. It also shifts a lot smoother. Plus my stock knob was rattling and driving me crazy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
do you still have any SS Spheres left? i want one......

edit: PayPal sent :)

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,940 Posts
Just got my SS Piston. I like! Also, for the rest of you, I took a comparison photo of the stock knob, the copoly piston, and the SS piston.

WC LatheWerks, feel free to use this picture elsewhere if you find it handy. And no, I don't need attribution.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Just got my SS Piston. I like! Also, for the rest of you, I took a comparison photo of the stock knob, the copoly piston, and the SS piston.

WC LatheWerks, feel free to use this picture elsewhere if you find it handy. And no, I don't need attribution.
How do you like the SIZE increase in the steel knob compared to the similar copolymer one? does the extra height make it easier to use?

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,940 Posts
How do you like the SIZE increase in the steel knob compared to the similar copolymer one? does the extra height make it easier to use?
I haven't had a chance to drive with it yet. :lol: I can tell you that I do like the way it fits my hand.

101 - 120 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.