IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone me & my hubby are heading to the dealer tomm to talk prices on an 06 STI in aspen white/gold. Sticker Price is 34,315 w/NO options besides some BS protection package & pin striping. Does 33k or even 32k OTD sound like a resonable price to negotiate? any feedback is greatly appreciated !!
thanks!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
hmmm... well for starters hellow and welcome. I do not know the taxes and other fee's for VA, so i think talking OTD pricing is a little ambigious. I think a reasonable target for you should be 1200 below invoice price. The easiest way to get to this kind of discount is to first e-mail all the local dealers, and go back and fourth and see which one gives you the best offer. Then print this offer out, go to the dealer and show them what your best offer is. From here just ask them to beat it, or h4ll; even match the price, and if they decide not too, then walk out. Best of luck on your purchase!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
kookoo102 said:
Hey everyone me & my hubby are heading to the dealer tomm to talk prices on an 06 STI in aspen white/gold. Sticker Price is 34,315 w/NO options besides some BS protection package & pin striping. Does 33k or even 32k OTD sound like a resonable price to negotiate? any feedback is greatly appreciated !!
thanks!!
Pin striping?! :eek2: Please don't do that. Secondly, that price ($34,315) sounds really high for no options. I'd definitely do some haggling on that one. My 05 stickered for $34,102 with the auto dimming mirror, short shifter, and boost gauge. I did manage to get $1,200 off, but that was it. Shop around.

·
Registered
373 Posts
got mine for 31k and he threw in there a free mirror as well. Always say your leaving even if you think its a good price...the sales man will always go to the manager for that last deal and offer you something lower.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for all the input! we have tryed all other local dealers that we are willing to drive to & this is the only dealer in the area that has an 06 white one :( but they also have a 06 blue one for 34,866 that looks like its been there awhile with autodimming mirror,shift knob, boost gauge & sts we'll see which one we can get a better deal on wish us luck !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts