IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a DP before a set of headers or does it matter? I'm on a kind of limited budget so I can only get one per month or so. Just wanted some insight, opinions.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i'd say do headers first as removing 2 cats will cause more of an increase then increasing the piping size of the headers. Dp, then headers (imo).

Robert~

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
staticx313 said:
i'd say do headers first as removing 2 cats will cause more of an increase then increasing the piping size of the headers. Dp, then headers (imo).

Robert~
i think he meant to say do dp first as removing......right? or is my reading comprehension gone whacko?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think your right, he meant DP first. I was thinking header because of the price and also not having to worry about the DP without a boost controller, which is coming soon.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
?? Im kinda confused... you said you could do one mod a month and so I figured you were asking which would be better. If you wanna do headers do headers, although I believe there will be more gains in a downpipe. Good luck! I will be writing up a review and doing my picture thing when the XXtuning headers get here (GTspec 2s).

Robert~

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
i would definitely do dp first as well.....there has already been plenty of posts concerning dps which im sure you can find useful info by just using the search button. good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts